● The Interpol and international organizations stopped their work in Libya due to the attack on Tripoli.
● Because of Hafter and the current conflict, terrorists have a chance and a suitable environment to move in the Libyan desert.
● Some international press try to distort the image the GNA forces for Hafter in exchange of money.
● We are actively communicating with many countries, mainly the USA, and we have captured many wanted criminals.
● We are responding seriously to information on terrorists entering Tripoli because of the war.
● Passports have been granted to nationals from Aouzou Strip due to their legal right to have national numbers.
● 280 thousand personnel from the ministry of Interior recieved their salaries, and we will take strict procedures against absentees.
● We have all the tools amd the international legitimacy to downsize armed groups.
● The Ministry of Interior will not hesitate to stop and hold accountable whomever violates the rights of the citizens or the government institutions.
● We have proposed a plan to integrate those involved in the defence of Tripoli into the Ministery of Interior.
● His Excellency the Interior Minister Mr. Fathi Bashagha confirms that refusal of dialogue with Hafter and says that it will not be part of a solution because it was Hafter who created this problem.
● After failing to enter Tripoli, Hafter is using the services of a Russian security company, and Russian snipers are killing Libyans.
● His Excellency the Interior Minister Mr Fathi Bashagha clarified that the military leader Salah Badi is not wanted because of terrorism suspicions, and he only faces sentences due to his political stands, and that these are the same that Aguila Saleh is facing.
● His Excellency the Interior Minister denied the participation of any terrorists or wanted criminals by the General Attorney in defending Tripoli, adding that they are dealing seriously with any reports on terrorists entering Tripoli using the war circumstances.